Spiral Wound Gasket Oil Seal with ASME Swg 316/Fg/CS
Model No.: HY-S100S
Our main market is Mexico,Brazil,New Zealand,Midlle east,etc.
We Hysealing is a professional manufacturer in producing SWG. And we have in our workshop 35 sets punch machine, cutting machine, bending machine, groover etc. To make the rings for SWG. Good efficiency, good quality, lower cost!
Spiral Wound Gasket produced by pre-loaded profiled corrugated metal strip and non-metallic strip with alternating overlapping. According to requirements of work circumstances, this kind of gaskets can add the reinforced rings. Because of it has multi-Sealing, it has specific advantages of high-temperature and corrosion resistance, it also can play best sealing role although with roughness sealing surface of flange.
Spiral Wound Gasket is widely used in the areas of Nuclear Plants, Aviation, Petrochemical, Valves and so on.
Application Medias: Steam, Hydrogen, Nature Gas, Pyrolysis Gas, Oil Products, Acid, Alkali, Saline Solution and so on.
1. With better compressibility and recovery;
2. With plastic property, it can adapt to the sealing surface with concave and convex to fill the gap of sealing surface and ensure to keep the better sealing performance under the environment with fluctuation temperature and pressure.
3. With better mechanical property of tensile strength and stretch rate.
4. With excellent performance of corrosion resistance, it can't break in some extreme medium; It won't generate large expansion and shrink.
5. It won't be softening under the condition with high temperature; It won't be harden shrink under the condition with low temperature.
6. With the advantage of enough strength, it won't be broken under the condition with heavy load; It won't be blown out under the condition with high pressure.
It's formed of V-shaped metallic stripe and soft non-metallic filler by means of piled, spiral wound and connected its end and beginning by DOT welded. Depend on its excellent compression resilience it is suitable for sealing spots where the alteration of temperature and pressure are frequent. It can be used as the static sealing element of pipe, valve, pump, thermal exchange, condensing tower, plain hole and man hole of flange, etc. It has been widely applied in the fields of petrochemical, mechanical manufactory, power station, metallurgy, shipbuilding, medical and pharmaceutical nuclear power station and navigation, etc.
We can produce according to ASME, BS, JIS and EN(DIN) standards or client request.
Free samples are available.
|Basic type SWG||S100S||Tongue and Groove||304/PTFE|
|SWG with inner ring||S100S IR||Male and Female||304 304/FG|
|SWG with outer ring||S100S CR||Raised face Flat face||304/ASB CS|
|SWG with inner & outer rings||S100S IC||304 304/FG CS|
|SWG for heat exchanger||S100s H||Heat exchanger||304/FG with 1 bar of DJ|
|Special shape SWG||S100s S||Special||Oval/Racetrack|
|Style||Structure||Hoop material||Filler material||Inner & outer ring material||Normal thickness mm|
|Gasket||Inner & outer ring|
|S100S||Without rings||304(L);316(L) 321;317L 31803 Monel, Ti,Ni INC Hast.C/B Zr702 etc.||Graphite, PTFE, Asbestos Non-asb Mica, etc||CS, 304(L), 316(L), 321;317L 31803 Ti,Ni INC Hast. Monel, Zr702||3.2 4.5 (0.175") 6.4||2 3 (1/8") 4|
|S100S IR||With inner ring|
|S100S CR||With outer ring|
|S100S IC||With inner & outer rings|
Product Categories : Gasket and Packing material
Premium Related Products